This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation if you make a purchase using one of these links.
We are almost halfway through the year! 2017 is moving along fast and we are loving every minute of it. One of the greatest parts of blogging is the community you can build by connecting with other bloggers. The Suite Bloggers Community is an extension of The Socialite Suite where the focus is on building your direct sales or boutique business online. The Suite Bloggers is where we focus on how you can use blogging as part of your online strategy.
RULES FOR PLAYING
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the Linky below to get featured!
- Be a member of Suite Bloggers
- You can either get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one as your link
- Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts linked up. Most of all, be consistent, and establish relationships with fellow bloggers!
- Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least one post that grabs your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- Optional: You may either, follow other linkers on one (or all) social media, or newsletter.
- If you find posts relevant to your online communities support your fellow bloggers by Pinning, Tweeting or Facebook sharing their content.
- Please, either grab the button below using the text box and add it to the bottom of your post or even in your sidebar if you wish so that readers know you are a part of the Suite Bloggers Community
- FYI when you upload your thumbnail make it pretty and the size is 160px square – you also have 60 characters for your title.
- Remember that in order to truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up.
Use the hashtag #SuiteBloggers on your social posts so we can connect and follow you on other channels
From week 2 onwards we will be featuring popular posts from the previous week. We’ll be sharing the favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels. If you find one of your posts is featured then you can come and grab the ‘Featured Blogger' button and add it to your site.